It has been proven that cigarettes cause various chronic diseases, such as: Coronary heart disease, lung cancer, obstructive pulmonary disease and stroke. In fact, these diseases are only part of the risk of smoking for the health.
Actually, there are many other dangers of smoking that a smoker does not recognize. For example, a decrease in endurance, making them more susceptible to infectious diseases. This tends to be brief and can have a health impact on a smoker’s daily life. Read the full review on the dangers of smoking for health as well as an effective way to quit smoking.
What are the ingredients in cigarettes?
Do not be surprised if most of the chemicals in cigarettes are really unusual products that you should not consume on a daily basis. Well, the various ingredients that make cigarettes harmful.
Below are some of the dangerous ingredients of a cigarette:
- Acetone: is found in nail polish cleaners
- Ammonia: A commonly used household cleaner
- Acetic acid: components of the hair color
- Arsenic: Used in rat poisons
- Benzene: found in rubber cement
- Butane: used in lighter liquids
- Cadmium: active ingredient in the battery acid
- Carbon monoxide: produced from exhaust gases
- Formaldehyde: preservative
- Hexamine: easier to find in barbecue liquid
- Lead: used in batteries
- Naphthalene: components in camphor
- Methanol: the main component of rocket fuel
- Nicotine: Used as an insecticide
- Tar: material for road construction
- Toluene: is used for paint
What are the dangers of smoking for your health?
A diminished immune function is characterized in that the body does not ward off germs that can cause an infection. This can be due to damage to organs and immunity components that can not function properly if the body lacks the needed intake, such as oxygen and antioxidants. This is most likely due to smoking habits. Here are some of the dangers of smoking for your health, especially for your immune system:
Respiratory damage is the earliest effect of smoking, leading to a reduction in endurance. Toxins in cigarettes can cause irritation and mucus formation in the respiratory tract, which can lead to infections in the lungs of the lungs.
2.Inhibits the blood flow
The nicotine content of a cigarette can make the blood thicker. Therefore, nutrients, minerals and oxygen that are distributed through the blood can not be absorbed much and are optimal for the body. By smoking, the inflammation of the external and internal organs is cured longer.
3.The number of antibodies decreases
The effects of cigarettes that have entered the bloodstream can reduce the amount of antibodies in your body. Antibodies themselves are blood proteins that help to reduce the number of seeds of certain diseases in the body. As a result, smokers experience a longer healing period than usual when they are ill.
Can the danger of cigarettes be reduced to health?
Quitting smoking is the best way to avoid a decrease in stamina to worsen. When a person stops smoking, most immune systems become better themselves. This generally works optimally as long as the person has no serious infectious disease such as pneumonia and organ damage of the respiratory tract.
There are a number of ways to reduce the dangers of smoking when trying to quit smoking, including:
- Improve diet.Improving nutrition Fulfilling the needs of vitamins and minerals speeds up the recovery of the body. If necessary, supplement certain supplements.
- Fulfill the intake of vitamin D. Vitamin D is an important component for the maintenance of endurance. You can cover your vitamin D intake by sunlight or fruits and vegetables.
- Sports. Active movement promotes oxygen circulation, which promotes the function of the heart and blood vessels and can strengthen the immune system of your body.
- Avoid the transmission of diseases. Infectious diseases can occur anywhere. However, avoid transmission patterns that are very risky. For example, if you are in the hospital, contact people who have an infectious disease. The termination of the transfer can also be done by maintaining personal hygiene and the environment.
Do you still want to be an active smoker after reading the above statement? Be aware of the bad cigarettes, make your life and your family healthy. Start quitting smoking for you and your family.